Frequently Asked Questions
How do I obtain a membership?
- Find all our membership packages on our membership page. Purchase a package right from our website.
- The CWEG Community is located in Chicago, IL. Find out more about us here.
- CWEG core values is to Empower, Support, Encourage and to give back to the community.
- No, you are not locked into a contract. It is a month-to-month membership.
- CWEG Board members must attend monthly meetings or when needed and all members must attend a quarterly meeting.
- Yes, you must participate in at least one annual Community Service event.
- We welcome and support all women in our empowerment group. We want to create an intimate space where women can gather to network, share resources, and volunteer to inspire each other, to revive old goals, make new ones, and move toward them. We would like to give back to our community and strengthen our sisterhood and empower one another.
- CWEG is different because we go out into the community to support and volunteer.
- Investing in women is the single most effective antidote to the world’s pressing problems: war, poverty, disease. Women play a special role in society by contributing not only to family well-being, but to the community as a whole.
- All donation is accepted by going to www.cwegcommunity.org and click on the donation link.
- Yes, CWEG welcome volunteers to come in and help of course upon completion of a screening and application process.
- CWEG is on Facebook: Chicago Women Empowerment Group (CWEG).
- CWEG have three packages which will determine the cost of membership.
- Go on to www.CWEGCOMMUNTI.ORG and click on the comment link.
- Yes, we do have sponsor packages.
- By becoming a sponsor.
- Email Linda Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 18 years and older with some exception.